HARNEY & SONS Paris

 
This was one of the teas I got at the Discount Outlet in Massillon (1070 1st St NE, Massillon, OH 44646 ).  I got this tea for $3.49 what a deal!!!!  I was excited to try this today at work.  I liked it.  I could taste the vanilla and I found it comforting.  I added milk and it was even better!
 
Mike has enjoyed many a pot of tea in the famous Paris tea shops. In homage to the city he has created this blend reminiscent of one of their most popular blends. It is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot.
Each tin contains 20 sachets. Our Paris tea is Kosher and contains caffeine.  This sells on line for $8.00 for the sachets.  You can also buy in tea bags and loose tea.

 
Dry LeavesThis complex tea is the blend of three teas, the leaves are black.
LiquorThe liquor is medium to dark brown.
AromaThis tea smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel.
Caffeine LevelCaffeinated
BodyThis tea has a medium body.
FlavorsSimilar to the aroma, this tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants. You can also taste a hint of vanilla.
Brewing Time4 to 5 minutes
Brewing Temperature212° F
 


No comments:

Post a Comment