Christmas in July


 
It was a fun night with around 17 other consultants!!!!  It was Christmas in July.  I made a few sales and many more contacts.  It was well worth my time!!!
 We all paid $25.00 to help rent Schmidt Hall.  If anyone is thinking about having a consultants party, let me know, I would be interested in joining.  It was nice to get my name and the product out there, so many people had not heard of TEALIGHTFUL TREASURES
 
lots of great products!
 

 I did an Iced Tea tasting.  Want to have me do an Iced Tea tasting for you and your friends?  Contact me!  It is a lot of fun to try these products.  I am having an open house August 25, 2013.  Let me know if you want to learn about Tealightful,  I will give you the information to come over to my open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment