tea cups gift baskets....

my gift baskets...one for Beulah Beach in May, the other for the Mennonite Mutual Christmas auction this December.

I got these great flower pots at the Flower Factory in Canton.  I then added a tea timer, loose leaf strainer, hand held frother, perfect tea measurer, and tea!  Value $35.00-$40.00


I got 4 of these pots at the Flower Factory...but decided I did not need them all.  I am keeping two for actual flower pots and two for gifts.

 
5655 Whipple Ave … North Canton, OH 447… · (330) 494-7978

I also purchased one huge pot, I think I will turn it into a gift as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerrie

    I am writing an article for the Associated Press about people who have annual parties. I saw the post about your parents' tea party. Would you be interested in chatting with me about the joys and pressures of hosting a party year after year?
    If so, please email me at mdutton@columbus.rr.com

    ReplyDelete