Thankful for Tea!!!

Enjoying tea and working on my top 25 items on my bucket list. Do you have a list?!!  Well, why not?!  It is fun to dream.  I have been able to knock many things of other lists- I learned to knit, I rode an elephant in Thailand, I wrote and published my first book...actually four books and the fifth is ready to be published. I also have been to my first NASCAR race, I climbed a coconut tree in Africa, I've skinny dipped (or chunky dunked) in a lake, I started a tea blog, and some other cool things.  Dream, dream big!!!  
Or you can start out small or start by putting others first.  The items on your list don't even have to cost money. How about laughing everyday, writing down one blessing of your day, or encouraging one new person day.  This year I am working on reading through the Bible in chronological order - it doesn't cost a thing, and it's a super interesting way to read through the Bible. 

Working on my updated Bucket List:

1. Visit Russsia
2. Visit Prince Edward Island
3. Visit D.C.
4. Knit a sweater
5. Fly fish in Wyoming/Idaho
6. See a moose in Montana 
7. Take a cruise to Alaska
8. Go to an Ohio State football game in the shoe
9. Be on the Amazing Race
10. Take a pottery class
11. Ride a mechanical bull
12. Girls weekend away with Jodi Steiner StallardMonica Summers, and Kristie Shonk Luedemann
13. Visit a tea field in Asia
14. Attend an Olympic event
15. Go deep sea fishing 
16. Ride a camel 
17. Go to the C&MA National Office in CO
18. Meet my forever man
19. Get 1000 Geocaches
20. Win Publisher Clearing House and start my Tea Shop- or least have a tea truck 
21. Have dinner with Tim Tebow, Aaron Rodgers, Jimmie Johnson, and Jim Thome
22. Visit my family's homeland in Grindlewald Switzerland
23. Become a tea sommelier  

24. Be a judge on Chopped, Iron Chef, or Beat Bobby Flay
25. Have my books be picked up by a big time editor



 
Drink some tea and enjoy the things and people in your life, don't take them for granted. This is not about not being satisfied with your life- but challenging yourself to be better and make the most of life.  Don't live on your couch and enjoy life through books and the TV. Get out and experience life!

No comments:

Post a Comment