Bluebird Beet it



I had a Surface laptop and I had it covered in fun stickers.  I then won a free Chrome laptop at work.  I have been without a "real" laptop with over four years.  I was thrilled to have a laptop I could do more on.  I passed the Surface along to my niece and nephew.  Now I needed new stickers to decorate my laptop.
I contacted several of my favorite tea companies to see if I could get some stickers to put on my new laptop.  Bluebird was kind enough to send me some stickers and this kind note and some free tea to try.  I am so thrilled!  Now I also really want to be a Tea Rep for them :)



I am enjoying decorating my new laptop.


In honor of this British Tea Company I am wearing my Jack Flag scarf!!!!






I am enjoying the beet tea.  You may think it will be icky earthy and root tasting tea, but it wasn't. I mean it was earthy- but not in a bad way.  It was earthy in a sweet warming way with a tartness to it,

Beetroot, apple pieces, orange peel, lemon peel, hibiscus, rosehip, natural flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment