Bird & Blend Tea Subscriptions

I am a little late in sharing this, this is from 2016....

I love love love Bird & Blend- I am willing them to come to Ohio and let me run one of their stores!!  I love their tea and fun ideas.

 
 

Tea Club Subscription

The best club in town! Join our monthly tea tasting club, or gift to a tea-loving friend.
 

• Monthly Tea Subscription with no contract, cancel anytime
 
• 3 new teas to try every month, up to 30 cups worth
 
• Free Perfect Tea Spoon and Infusion Sacs in first box
 
• Just £7 p/month + P&P

 

 
I tried the monthly subscription from Bluebird Tea (now Bird & Blend) with my birthday money.  I really liked it...but with the international shipping it was too expensive.

so many fun ones to try....  I will share what I think of each blend as I try it



No comments:

Post a Comment