Mothers Day 2018 with Smith Tea Kandy



I love my mom!!!  All the good lessons I have learned can be pointed back to my mom.  She is a strong Christian woman.  She doesn't gossip or talk about others.  She is kind and caring.  She is super creative and crafty- in a good way!! She loves to laugh and have fun.  She is devoted to my dad and us girls.  She is giving and strong.  She is an amazing cook and hostess.  




For Mother's Day this year, which is also my dad's birthday she made my favorite pie...elderberry pie!!!!  I love it and it is the only time I have milk (unless is some black teas).  I eat my pie in a bowl of milk


I enjoyed my pie with Kandy tea from Steve Smith Tea.  It is a great tea with pie.



"Named after one of the most beautiful cities in Sri Lanka, Kandy brings together full and flavory Dimbula with highly aromatic and intense Uva and lightly scented high-grown Nuwara Eliya. A tea made for sipping with pleasure all day."



My mom and my younger sister and I on Mothers Day 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment