Quince scones




I love it when a co-worker pick up Quince scones!!  The best scones in the area are at Quince in Kidron Ohio.  Now I just wish I had brought my good warm tea to work.   
When I have my own tea place, I plan on serving scones.  What are your favorite scone flavors???

from the website:
Quince Bakery & Café is the realization of a dream to bring the freshness and simplicity of nearby Pioneer Farm to the square of Kidron.  In fact, farm fresh eggs, meats & poultry, produce, and other products are featured at Quince whenever possible.  And when not locally produced, you can be sure our ingredients are absolutely fresh and wholesome. 
Importantly, we strive to be a favorite destination for locals and tourists alike.  Whether you dine in or take out, we hope that you love the Quince experience as much as we've enjoyed serving you.  And make sure you stop back the next time your in town!
But we aren't just about great food and pastries. Founders Deb, Rachel, and Jean Geiser are excited to share new (and international) techniques in food preparation, tasty recipes, and the growing trend of sustainable agriculture.  Importantly, once you've discovered Quince, you'll certainly want to visit Pioneer Farm where you'll see a glimpse of 1819 on the grounds of one of Kidron's earliest settled farms.


No comments:

Post a Comment