Panera Chai Tea


I don't often indulge in purchasing Chai Latte's- they are often pricey and not always that great.  But, last year I discovered that I did actually enjoy Panera's Chai.  Still pricey, but the tea has great flavor.  I find that some chai teas from shops really just taste like they are from concentrates.  I know this chai has a concentrate blend, but it doesn't taste of it.
The chai has a nice clove taste, but not overly strong.

 
Holy Sodium Batman!!  Holy Calories Batgirl!!!  I will stick with almond milk and no sugar in my homemade blend!

Chai Tea Latte

  • 240Calories
  • 4.5gTotal Fat
  • 95mgSodium
  • 42gTotal Carb
  • 0gFiber
  • 7gProtein
  • allergen_icon

Detailed Ingredients

Reduced Fat Milk (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Added), Chai Concentrate (Filtered Water, Sugar, Black Tea, Wildflower Honey, Vanilla, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid).

No comments:

Post a Comment