Cleveland Tea Revival - Masala Chai



http://clevelandtearevival.com/

I was in Cleveland with a friend for lunch. We tried a great Vietnamese restaurant in the area.  I saw that this tea shop was close, so we drove over. to check it out.  I have wanted to go here for a long time.  It sounded fun when I would  read posts on line.  Plus, I love to try new tea!!!!



It's super quaint looking from the outside.  We might have sat outside, but it was humid out...and we were on short time frame.

Here is the "Kitchen" area.  It was small looking, but there were several choices of things to eat and  many choices of things to drink.






There were several things to buy that were tea related.



I would have tried the Kombucha- but I had already ordered my hot chai.  The chai was super hot, so it let it cool down first.  Then I realized there was no milk or sugar in it- I thought that chai always was made with milk and sugar.
I asked and she was kind enough to add milk to the chai and I added sugar- then it was perfect.

I also purchased some tea- Church Avenue Lavender.   Which is a tea I now love!!!

A fun place to discover!  I wish someone would pay me to drive around and discover new tea!!  Think I could get a show on the Cooking Channel discovering teas of the area.




Cleveland Tea Revival!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment