tea at the grocery store in africa

 
I was pleasantly surprised mall in Conakry Guinea that there was so many kinds of tea!!! This was more in the city, maybe 20 minutes or so from where we were staying.  I wanted to try them all- lol!!!  I ended up getting a bagged tea for my Kombucha and a peach tea to try.




This tea is made in Conakry!  I was super excited to take it home and make Kombucha with it!
 





I also purchased this peach tea.  It was not bad.  And when you are having the heat and humidity like they have anything is refreshing!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, 
I am Mie Trinh, working for Vilaconic, a vietnamese manufacturer and exporter of RICE -SPICES.
Mie Trinh/Sales Executives
    Mobile: +84 972678053 (whatsapp/Skype)
    Email : mie.vilaconic@gmail.com// sales1@rice-spices.com
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for the shout out. Do you have Vietnamese teas? I would love to try some!!!

      Delete