The Carpenter’s Cup- cold chai latte



I live in Orrville, about 10 minutes from Smithville.  I have heard several people talk about The Carpenter's Cup- and I had yet to try it.  I had a weekday off and was in the area, so I decided to try it.

https://b-m.facebook.com/The-Carpenters-Cup-510927768928193/




The shop is really cute from the outside.  The landscaping is really nice and impressive.  I love what they have going on here.







It was warm out, so I went with a cold Chai latte. It was very refreshing and very tasty.

The gal who waited on me was very friendly.   I also really enjoyed the Christian music playing in the background.  I was very pleased with the shop.



I wish my town had a tea shop- have I mentioned that before, hahaha!!  This is a really nice home town coffee/tea shop.  I am glad I discovered it.




No comments:

Post a Comment