Hibiscus flower/tea


I love hibiscus tea!  And this plant is gorgeous too. I am going to try to grow one next year by seed.



I love this flower!  I love that God had made so many flowers, I have to say this is one of my favorite flowers.  It's big and bold...kind of like me- hahahaha



Here is some tried hibiscus flowers I bought, these flowers make the best iced tea!!!  I like the tart and sweet flavor of the tea. 
I put the loose flowers/tea in the Eranthe tea bags and run it through my iced tea maker.  I just use about 1/4 cup of sugar with the tea and water and it makes my all time favorite tea.  It is just like the Passion Tea that Starbucks and Tazo sells.


See how beautiful the color is!!  I am able to run the water through twice and make 2 gallons of tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment