Muggswigx Coffee and Tea




My friend, Paula, was given two gift cards for Muggswigx tea in Canton.  She said she never goes there, and thought I may like them.  I never had been thee, but I was thrilled to try it.

These are the loose leaf teas that they sell in the store.


With my friends gifts cards I was able to buy some loose leaf tea- Tropical Tisane Tea, and some chai tea.  100g for $8.90- a bit pricey, but since I have a gift card it was free.



This is a very nice, clean place.  Again, reminds me of the tea shop I want to have some day. 



The staff was super friendly.  There were not many people in the shop the day I was in, but I hope it stays busy!!



This was a very nice chai.  It had a nice spice to it.

I also really enjoyed the tisane tea.  I would shop here again.  Prices of loose leaf tea where a bit high, but overall I would recommend this tea shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment