Cafe Yerba Mate, Colorado



Visiting my friends in Colorado- they took me to Manitou Springs.  What a quaint downtown. We had fun walking around and tried a great crepe shop. Then I said I needed some tea before we ended the day.

I am familiar with Mate Factor Tea,  I have some of their tea at home. So, I was super excited to go to their tea house.





I talked to the man at the counter about what to order.  We talked about the different options.  Since I was in the "Mate" shop, I wanted to get something with Mate.  He told me about the chai mate.   The base was their Mate tea with chai spices.  I said I was in, I had never tried anything like it, so I was game.
He then had me try the plain Mate tea. I was not a fan, so then I was nervous about what I ordered....







...but, I have to say I loved it!!!  I got the cold Mate Chai and it was refreshing and great.  It was unlike any chai I ever had- but in a good way.



We then went to Garden of the Gods.  It was beautiful!!!

I love God's handy work!!!  I believe these happened during the flood- NOT billions of years ago!



The Kissing Camels behind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment