Day 24 featuring Tea Forte- Winter Chai


Today I was fever free, so I am good to go!!!

Today I am featuring Tea Forte.  Tea Forte would be in my top 4 of favorite teas.  They have fabulous flavors!!!


Tea Forte has these great single steepers.  It is the perfectly measured and all set to make a cup of tea.



Our gourmet blend of caffeine-free rooibos, exotic cardamom, and sweetly fragrant vanilla.



This is a tea forte cup....it comes with with steeper already inside the cup.    

The only draw back is I did not save the box these steepers came in, so I wasn't sure what kind of tea this was.  But, as soon as I opened it I smelled the Rooibos in it.

Roobios tea can have the water around 200 degrees and you can steep for 4-5 minutes. 

Even though I don't like Rooibos, this was still a good chai.  The notes of vanilla come through the most.  I am such a fan of the flavors that Tea Forte brings- they strong and really bring it.


Today, Sarah and her mom stopped in for iced tea.  Funny thing, I had 3 people stop by and two of them I graduated with!!!  I graduated with Sarah's mom.


My office sent me this fun plant that arrived today!  His is a Swiss Cheese plant, I named him Hans.


Aundine stopped by, from three hours away, and got some kombucha and a kombucha starter.  I graduated with Aundine too and it has probably been 20 years since I have seen her.  I love that tea is bringing me to people I have not seen in a long time.



Lisa stopped by for a kombucha starter too. She also got a Citrus chai.  Lisa and I used to work at Lehmans together.  

Hope you are finding joy and giving joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment