Matcha Frozen Latte, Dunkin Donuts



I took a nasty fall the other day, hence the bruised and swelled eyes.  I went to the chiropractor to get adjusted.  I have to say my chiropractor is amazing, they do pressure points and really work on the problem.  They always make me feel so much better!!

On the way I home I stopped at Dunkin for a little treat.  I have to admit, this is probably not the most healthy, but I do enjoy this matcha latte. I asked for a shot of vanilla in it as well.

These lattes are really tasty.  They have a bit of sweetness and yet a slight earthy matcha flavor.  I hate to know what the sugar content is.  So, this is a treat I will not often indulge in.  I do know that they have 304 calories.  

I drink tea because I like the taste and I like that it is healthy for me.  I have given up soda because of the sugar, so drinking matching with 304 calories is a wise choice for me- but it is a nice treat.


When I got home, I had to go back to work. I enjoyed the rest of my drink...until Earl Grey finished it off for me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment