Ohio Tea 5 year Anniversary Tea


During my Christmas break I the delight of having a day off when it snowed.  Drinking tea and watching it snow is a perfect day to me.


My favorite tea shop was celebrating their 5 Year Anniversary in 2020!  I could not wait to try their anniversary tea.


I love this tea shop!  You really need to check this place out!  Get registered and sign up for their mailing and they will ship their tea for free. They offer a variety of over 400 of the finest loose leaf teas, tisanes, herbs and accessories from around the world.


Ingredients in this tea...it is Black Tea, orange, honeybush, hibiscus, rose-hips, cacao, apple pieces, safflower pieces, white chocolate, vanilla and lemon.

(The white chocolate blended in the tea is from a local chocolate shop, Honadle's Fine Chocolates! )


Since it is a black tea, I heated my water over 200 degrees.  I then steeped my tea for 3-4 minutes.   

I put 1 tsp in the tea cup tea steeper.


Yes, I admit I thought this tea might have too many ingredients, BUT I WAS SO WRONG!  I loved it.  The notes of chocolate and lemon with the citrus and black tea.  Every sip was full of wonderful and new flavors.  I think this might be my new favorite.

This was a limited edition tea, I hope you are able to find and try it.


I gave this tea 5 tea cups, it was completely worth it! The flavors are so unique and delicious.


I enjoyed painting as I watched it snow and drank cup after cup of this tea.  Earl Grey enjoyed watching it snow too.


I finished the lavender field painting

No comments:

Post a Comment