Starbucks, Chai with Peppermint Latte

The day after Thanksgiving was a great day to get out and do a little tea hunting.  I had never gone tea tasting in the Fairlawn, Ohio area, so I spent the day hoping from one tea place to another. 

My first stop was Starbucks.  I ordered a chai with 2 pumps of peppermint.



I have discovered that when I get flavored drinks the syrup pumps are usually over powering.  In this cup they were going to put 4 pumps of peppermint.  I asked for half the pumps.  I enjoyed it a lot.  I was able to taste the chai notes and the peppermint notes.  It was not over powered by peppermint also I did not want all that extra sugar from the syrup.

Remember it is your drink, get it the way you want it.


I gave this 4 tea cups.  I thought the tea was good. The flavors meshed nicely.  I just think they are a bit over priced. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment