Tipson Moringa and Mango from Sri Lanka

When I was on a mission trip in Africa in 2006 I learned about Moringa.  I learned about all the benefits and was amazed how incredible it was.  I wished at that time I could find it in the states.

When I was Jungle Jims in the fall I saw this tea and was super exited. A shout out to Jungle Jims and their incredible tea selection.  I love going  up and down the isle of seeing all the tons of countries represented.  In the Sri Lanka area I found this tea. 


This is an herbal tea, so the water needs to be over 200 degrees.  You steep the tea for 4-5 minutes.



from the website, "Moringa – the amazing tree – grows leaves full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that have been relied upon for their healing properties for centuries. When organically cultivated the leaves offer a variety of health benefits and are reputed for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They may even also help control blood sugar levels and help reduce bad cholesterol. A delicious, caffeine-free tea, our moringa leaves and natural flavorings are grown 100 percent organically, so you can be sure you’re getting all the healthful benefits this amazing tree has provided enthusiastic drinkers across many cultures. Expertly flavored, Tipson’s moringa teas are a wonderful tonic hot or iced. We enclose our bleach-free biodegradable tea bags in foil envelopes to ensure they keep all their medicinal benefits for your good health. Tipson’s flavorful organic moringa tea collection is a great pick-me-up alternative to caffeinated beverages like coffee and black tea (Note: Tipson’s Moringa and Green Tea flavor does contain caffeine!). Enjoy our moringa and mango night or day, hot or cold – it’s a nutritious complement to your healthy lifestyle. Count on Tipson to give you the quality you deserve!"


These tea was really good.  The mango notes were strong.  I found it refreshing and really enjoyable. 


This is a really nice herbal tea with lots of health benefits from the Moringa.  I have it 4 tea cups.  I think you will like the mango flavors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment