Starbucks Pistachio Chai

At Target they have a Starbucks and I decided to use one of gift cards to get myself a little treat. They were featuring a Pistachio coffee drink and I thought I would add that wonderful nut goodness in some chai.


Remember to ask for your drink the way you want it.  If you see a drink that sounds good, but there is part of it you are not interested in it, ask the barista for a change.  For me, it was the coffee part of the drink I did not like.  I asked if the Pistachio was a syrup and they said yes.  I then asked for the Pistachio to be put in the chai.



Pistachio Sauce [Invert Sugar, Condensed Nonfat Milk, Pistachio Butter (Ground Pistachios), Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherols, Monoglycerides]


The thought of the drink was better then the actual drink.  I mean it was good, but not great.  I gave it 3 tea cups.  The chai is pricey, the syrup was overly sweet.  I think I should have gotten half the syrup, but I forgot.  If I got it again, it would be because I had the gift card and I would ask for half the syrup pumps.



No comments:

Post a Comment