Teavana White Jasmine Silver Leaf


This is an older tea, from Teavana.   I know it is older so I added more tea than normal, like 2x times more than normal.


I added almost 6 tsp of tea to the steeper when I made it.  Be careful when making white tea, you don't want to have your water get too hot or you will damage the leaves and it don't taste good.  No one likes bruised tea leaves.


When I make tea in the French press, I put the tea above the press so that I can lift the press when the tea is done steeping, that way I don't over steep it.  Or I put the loose leaf tea a tea bag to steep.


This tea was okay.  I am not sure if it was because it was older or if since it was a white tea it just was not as flavorful as I hopped it would be.   It was not bad, just would have liked more jasmine notes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment