Sunshine Daydream Latte Iced, Woodstock Cafe, Vermilion


I was in Vermilion Ohio in May.   I love Vermilion, I lived here for a year when I worked at Beulah Beach as a guest service coordinator.  It is such a cute town.  When I lived there Woodstock was not there.  But, it is now and I love coming here for their fun teas.  The food is good too, a bit pricey, but good.


The place is adorable.  This is kind of the vibe I want in my place.  Eclectic and a bit vintage.  I also want the farmhouse with industrial feel too.  There are so many cool looks out there!!  And this is one of my favorite looks.


I asked for the coconut latte, and I got more of a chai latte with coconut syrup in it.  I was a bit disappointed and no one asked to re-do the drink.



I got the Grateful Grilled Cheese.  It was really good, a kind of treat, since I am trying to eat healthy.  I did avoid the chips, which helped me feel like I was doing okay.

ripe avocado, roasted red peppers, applewood smoked bacon, swiss, provolone, mozzarella, aged white cheddar, served on Seeded Grain Bread



Before I left I tried again to get the coconut latte that I have had in the past and loved.  I ordered the Sunshine Daydream Latte.


This still was not the drink I remembered, but it was very good.  I loved the coconut flavor and coconut flakes.


I give it a 4.  Last time I had the coconut latte it was a 5.  I need to try it again and see if it was just made by someone different.


I then headed to Beulah Beach for the annual benefit auction.  Friday night was the plant sale.  It was a windy but great night.






No comments:

Post a Comment