Tremont Coffee Co, Mango Peach Iced Tea, Massillon




I was out for my Wednesday Wandering and wanted to try this place.  I have heard good things about the Canton location, so I went to the Massillon location215 Erie Street North Massillon.


At this location you are not able to pay cash, but they said soon they should have cash.    I would definitely have preferred to pay with cash, however they said they opened during Covid and just have never had cash at this location.


I got the Mango Peach Iced tea, I thought it was a bit pricey,  Overall service and prices were not great.  The tea was good and the flavor was nice- but with the price and the service, it brought the cup rating down to a 2. I will give them another chance since maybe I hit them on an off day.






No comments:

Post a Comment