Li Wah Red Bean Milk Tea In Clevelands Asia Plaza

Heading to Cleveland for some dim sum and tea....





This restaurant was voted best Chinese Restaurant in Cleveland in 2021.


Red Bean Tea is a Taiwanese hot or cold tea drink made out of red beans.  Red beans (Adzuki )— are a good source of iron, phosphorus and potassium. They're also an excellent low-fat source of protein and dietary fiber. Red beans also contain phytonutrients. may include their ability to aid in weight loss, prevent and manage diabetes, optimize digestion, contribute to growth and repair, increase energy, lower blood pressure, reduce birth defects in infants, and detoxify the body.




My friend, Heidi and I, did our Wednesday Wanderings in Cleveland at Li Wah. 
Li Wah is in the Asia town in Cleveland.  It is one of the largest tea house in Northeast Ohio. I love a good adventure and exploring new place and this place qualifies for sure as a new place and a new adventure. 
I'm a huge fan dim sum and this was so much fun.
The food was really good and there was so much variety.


I love that they came around with a cart and asked what we would like to try...we did pot stickers, shrimp dumplings, fried Taro, and more.

I also enjoyed the hot tea and it was really hot, lol.



The fried Taro was my favorite.  It instantly took me back to Malaysia!  



The Red Bean Milk tea was good.  It was what you expect...sweetened milk with red beans.



There really are red beans in this tea!


The tea was good, not something I would drink on a regular basis. but good.  I forget how sweet some milk tea can be.  It is unique and fun to try.


Heidi did the bubble tea.


This is a fun restaurant and I look forward to going back again.  The restaurant is in a plaza, so be sure you leave time to do some shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment