Starbucks, Iced Chai Latte with shots of Pumpkin Spice, Charlotte NC airport


The Charlotte airport had a Starbucks right by my gate, so that is the only reason I stood in line for 45 minutes.  There was another Starbucks that I passed on the way to my gate, but I thought I would never get through the line in time.  But, when I saw I could see my gate from the line I decided to try the line out.
Yes, 45 minutes!!!  But, hey I would have just been sitting and waiting anyway.

I decided to get their iced chai and have Pumpkin Spice added to it.  I did only get 1/2 the pumps of spice due to the sugar.  Did you know you you can custom your drink?  Take advantage of the fact!  Get the milk you want- regular milk, oat milk, soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.  Get the pumps you want- extra or less.  Everyone custom orders their coffee, you can do that with your tea too.





The chai pumpkin spice was good.  You get those spice from the chai and then the pumpkin flavors, it was like fall in a cup.  This was my first pumpkin spice drink of the year.  It hit the spot.


Thanks to the 45 minute wait, I only had to stand in line to board for 20 minutes.

I am giving the iced chai 4 out of 5 tea cups.  The taste was really nice.  The staff was decent and the price is what it is.....


A little while later I was in the heat and humidity of the DR.  I loved my time and the beautiful people of the DR.


No comments:

Post a Comment