Kkokdam - Magnolia Butterfly Tea



This super fun tea is from South Korea.  A friend tagged me in a post from this tea company. I was so excited to read about the tea.  It is not only beautiful, it is super delicious too.


I bought a box of butterfly tea.  Each box has 3 bags of tea inside and each bag has a butterfly to use as a tea bag holder.  They are gorgeous and delicate. 

This tea water temperature should be just below 200 degrees.  You don't want the water to boil.  You can steep for 2-3 minutes.
You can can get 2-3 cups of tea for tea bag.


There are 6 flavors- 

Marigold- the a phrase on the butterfly is, ‘I love this moment’

Chrysanthemum- the a phrase on the butterfly is, "I'm still pure.“

Magnolia Kobus- the a phrase on the butterfly is, 'I miss you a lot' on it!

Siberian Chrysanthemum- the a phrase on the butterfly is, “I am as pretty as a flower!

Acacia-the a phrase on the butterfly is, "A cup of flowers today.

Cockscomb- the a phrase on the butterfly is, "I love you so much!"




First, I tried the Magnolia tea.  I had fun sharing the tea with some friends in the office too.


The Magnolia tea was nice and light. Not overly flowery.  I liked the blend.  And it was super fun to have the butterfly on my glass as I drank it.


This tea gets 4 teacups out of 5.  The flavor is good, the packaging is out standing, but the price is a little high.   I know you are paying for the experience and the packaging, so I get it.  But, it is more than I would normally spend on tea.  But, it a super fun treat.







No comments:

Post a Comment