Kerrie’s logo T-shirts!!!!

I now have shirts!!!  Sizes small to 4XL, $20 each.

Let me know if you want one.  I accept, cash, Venmo, and Paypal.

I found this company that makes individual t-shirts.  I don't need to order in bulk.  If you need it shipped to you, there will be an extra charge.  The price of $20 is if I can deliver it to you locally.


Here is fatigue green:



Here is maroon:

Note that the colors are not exact....below is what Maroon looks like.




I gave my family each a shirt for Christmas this year.  I love how they support me and my dream of having a tea business!!  I’m blessed, 



Here is Texas Orange:


Here is Dark Grey:


Here is brown:


Here is Deep Forest:


Here is Deep Royal:


Here is Purple:






Here are the shirt descriptions:



No comments:

Post a Comment