Brewed Awakening- 🍵 Peachy Island Matcha


My favorite café in Vermilion is Brewed Awakening.  


I only get to Vermilion once or twice a year, but if I am there overnight, I usually have a lunch here or at least pick up a fun drink.

They have great teas and the food is really good too.  I like their prices too.
My go to the last few times has been the chicken salad salad.


The Peachy Island Matcha was really great.  The flavors were on point, I picked up the peach and the matcha. I also like the coconut milk with it.  The drink was light and refreshing.  The prices are good here too.  The staff is always friendly and helpful as well.








They have some many drink options...



Yes, we will have 3 bubble teas, a chai, and two lattes....

When you are bringing back the family drinks...

I got a dirty chai to go, it was good too.  It had a little more espresso then I was expecting, but it was still good.


You can sit outside and people watch too.  You can see the water from the shop as well.

Vermilion is a great little town to walk around in.  There are cute shops, the water, the lighthouse and the huge houses to stare at, lol.


Brewed Awakening Vermilion
5485 Liberty Ave.
VERMILION, Ohio 44089
(440) 963-9334
chris@brewedawakeningvermilion.com

This little cafe is clean and spacious.  They have free wifi, so it is great place to come and get some work done...when I am Beulah Beach the wifi is super spotty.



I have also kayaked here.  There is area to put into the water near down town.  For an hour I think it was around $20.  This is a fun place to explore.


We then headed to a fun orchard for some cider tasting.  This orchard is between Vermilion and Huron in Berlin Heights.


This family owned business has been around for 200 years!!


8019 State Route 113, Berlin Heights, Ohio 44814 | 419-588-2138

No comments:

Post a Comment