Beans Cafe and Bakery, Dry Ridge KY- dirty iced chai and Beez Berries kombucha


My cousin and her family and I met up for a few days to go to the Ark in KY.
Have you been to the Ark??  You need to go!  It is unbelievable!  It is a life size Noah's Ark, it really brings this story in the Bible to life.  God is amazing!



On the way home we found this DELIGHTFUL cafe right near the Ark,  Some of the family did the ropes course at the Ark and since I had torn my rotator cuff my cousin, my uncle, and I waited for them at the cafe.  We loved it!!


I purchased the iced dirty chai to drink on the way home.  It was good.  I think though I prefer my dirty chai's hot.  This was my first cold one.  The flavors were good, I think I just prefer it hot...so, now I know, hahahaha.


As we entered we loved the sign on the door right off the bat!


The cafe was adorable and had many food and drink options.



This cafe was cute, clean, and had lots of seating options.

If I lived closer, this is the kind of place I would hang out!  The room in the back could be completely shut off with the sliding doors, which was a nice option too.



The had delicious looking baked goods too.  You can't tell in the photo, but those middle donuts were the size of my head.


I got the Blackberry Apple Kumbucha, that is local to KY.  Made in Berea KY.  It was great.  It was sparkling with tart and sweet notes.




Great food options!!


I got the salad that was excellent.  Everything about this cafe was wonderful.  I would absolutely come here again if in the area.


Ohio....

No comments:

Post a Comment