Buggy Brew, Berlin, OH- Iced Chai with lavender cold foam

I headed down to Berlin for my last Wednesday Wanderings of the summer.  
I decided to get a chai at Buggy Brew in Berlin.  Then I also have friends who work just down the road, so I took them some Butterfly Pea Tea.

Buggy Brew is located inside Sheiyah Market.  Sheiyah Market is a fun shop- it reminds me very much of Chip and Joanna Gaines and Magnolia. 
I had a $10 off coupon, so I decided this was the day to go down.





I am a fan of chai, and of lavender, and of cold foam...put those all together and you have a great drink.  This gets 5 tea cups from.  The gentleman working there was the manager and it was super nice and helpful.  We had a nice chat about small businesses.  The store is clean and the drinks are good.


I love their storage containers!!!!  I'd love to have a tea place at my house in one of these grain bins.


I then stopped in to see my friends...a mother daughter duo.  They come to my tea parties and I just think they are wonderful people. So, I stopped down and brought them some butterfly pea tea.
 

Always fun to surprise people with tea....


No comments:

Post a Comment