Blue Sky Cafe, Chai, Berlin OH

I had a Saturday off so I headed to Berlin.   Little did I know I would see a man on a bull in a parking lot.  He was riding this bull like a horse.  Just mosing through the town like it was everyday occurrence.


 I had heard about the Atlee house from a friend at church.  This spot had once been where her childhood home was located.  Also, my sisters, sister in law had recommended it. They just opened in 2023, it was formerly the location of the Pomerene House.  This place is right downtown Berlin.  They ARE closed Mondays.


It is super cute.  The upper level has rooms with balconies that each have a hot tub.  The lower level is a spa.  And the middle level has a boutique shop and cafe and two more suites.  The cafe, Blue Sky Cafe is what I had come too.   

I do love the idea of 4 businesses in one location like this.  I have often said I wasn't sure I could make a go at first as a tea room.  But, if I had other businesses or retail space it would help- you split utilities, rent, insurance, etc.


It was lunch time so I wanted to try some of their food and of course get a drink.

The sandwiches looked delicious, but they did not have gluten free bread.  However, I was told I could make any sandwich into a bowl!!  Better yet!!  I would get some eggs and the goodies and no bread.  I am sucker for a build your own bowl kind of meal too.


There is seating in the front of the cafe, in the back and outside.


Outside seating even has these great swings!  Right beside the cafe is the boutique.  They have shared space.


After exploring for a bit my food was ready.  It was sooooo good.  And what made it over the top for me was the Maple Sauce.  I could have drank that stuff!!!

My bowl was eggs, potatoes, sausage, avocado, and Swiss cheese with that amazing maple sauce (It was basically the Berliner Sandwich with avocado added)


I also ordered a chai and a macaroon.  Both were delicious.
I will give this chai five teacups out of five.
It was sweet but not too sweet.  The spices were really nice too.  The prices are good for their drinks, I appreciate then a large is not over $5.  The staff was super friendly and helpful and the place was really clean and tidy.  I will definitely be back.


Very pleased with Blue Sky Cafe- their food and the chai.



No comments:

Post a Comment