MUD/WTR Masala Chai and Balance Turmeric

I am not sure if you have noticed all these adds about mushroom teas and coffees, but I have been seeing them everywhere.


I thought I would try it since it was natural ingredients and it sounded good.  After watching and reading reviews about three of these top brands that were out there, I went with MUD/WTR/

I did a 30 day trial.  I tried the chai and the turmeric and both came with a hand frother.  I was able to cancel my subscription any time.



I read up on the four mushrooms (Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga, and Reishi) and they all have great benefits!!

I add a scoop into my mixer cup with some hot water. 

*on a side note, I love my mixer cup!!!  I got it on Amazon and you can charge it with a USB.  It has a magnet in the bottom of the cup that spins and mixes your drink for you.  I use it for this tea and for matcha.  


I let it get dissolved and then I add oat milk.


Once the oat milk is mixed in I drink it cold.  I am not sure it is indented to be drunk cold with oat milk, but that is the way I like it.


I have to say I have not notices any difference, but I really enjoy both drinks.  I have the chai every morning at work... it was been at least 3 weeks now.


I think that the taste is really good.  I like that there are only 20 calories and 0 sugars.  If the price stayed at $29- which is about a $1 a cup I would keep doing the drink.  But, after the introductory offer ends it goes to $40 a container and I just can't justify that since I don't feel like it is making me fell better.  But, I am a fan of the taste and I think it is a very nice drink. 



No comments:

Post a Comment