Springtime Matcha at Front Porch Cafe in Hartville

My friend, her husband, and I hit up an estate sale in Akron.
We had so much fun!!  The last day of the estate sale, everything is half off.  I was thrilled to get these Nestle cups I have been trying to collect.  They were $1 each.  I purchased 23 cups, in three different styles.  I also got the creamer and sugar which I did not have...and then the tea pot for $7.50.  My day was made!

I use this company to find estate sales- https://www.estatesales.net/



But, the fun was just beginning.  We then headed to Hartville and hit up a few more fun antique shops and businesses.   And we had a great lunch at Front Porch Cafe!  We may or may not have stopped in again before we headed home for another drink :) 



Kristie and I got the Springtime Matcha which was incredible!!  And her husband, Dave got the German Chocolate Cake drink.  He said the second one that he got that was cold was even better than the hot one he had the first time.

Kristie and I got extra blackberry foam on our second one, it was the best cold foam!




Front Porch Cafe gets 5 tea cups from me!!  The food, the drink, the service was all great.  The bathrooms and tables were clean.  The staff were friendly and helpful.   They had Christian music playing that I loved hearing.
Overall it was a great experience and the prices were good too.



We went to Modern Vintage  https://www.facebook.com/TRWModernVintage/

The Hartville Antique Mall  https://hartvilleantiquemall.com/

The Hartville Mercantile  649 Sunnyside St SW, Hartville, OH 44632

Angeliques Vintiques  1122 W Maple St, Hartville, OH 44632

Hartville Thrift Shop 938 W Maple St, Hartville, OH 44632

One Vintage Lane,  1138 W Maple St, Hartville, OH 44632
That is where I got this fantastic tea set for $10!!!


Boy, has Hartville changed and grown since I was there last.  It has probably been 10 years since I shopped in Hartville.  It is a really cute town with lots to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment