Yogi Rest and Relax Sampler teas

I can't help but laugh as I write this at 11:27 at night.  I want to be sleeping but I have a bat in one of my two spare rooms.  It was in the hallway and then flew into one of the rooms. I hear it trying to get out one of the windows.  Each time I hear it flapping against the window I go bravely with my flashlight and pillow into the hall to try to determine which room it is in and how I can "catch" it... aka kill it!  I am sure it is a bat...and I know that they are good for the world we live in, but they are not good for the house I live in!!!

This makes me laugh as I am stressed about this, because I tried a new tea tonight called Stress Relief!!  I was hoping to like it!  This tea has cute little sayings on the tea bags tags, I was all prepared to find a new tea to love.  But, sadly I did not enjoy it.  The only thing I liked was the cute saying on the tag.
  a box of 16 tea bags sells for approximately $4.95

This tea includes cinnamon bark, ginger root, organic barley malt, sarsaparilla, carob pod, licorice flavor, and cardamon seed- just to name a few things.  I am not sure which flavor was not my favorite, maybe the licorice.

 
If you  have tried other flavors, please let me know, I would love to find something I like.  There were other flavors in the box, and I will be sure to try them and let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment