Discount Outlet in Massillon- TEA!!!!!

Discount Outlet Street: 1070 1st Street Northeast Massillon, oh 44646-4295 Phone: (330) 832-8006
 
 
 
Tonight I found my way to the Discount Outlet!!  I was proud of myself for finding it.  when I went with my sister Jill, we have driven around so much that day, I had no clue where we were-hahaha.  It was only 3 minutes out of my way home, going home the back way from Canton.  It is right off 21 on 1st St.  It is open until 9 pm.





Check out all the tea!!!!!


My sister Christy is a huge fan of this black tea, PG Tips








 
YAY, Harney $ Sons!!!!


I can not wait to try this Chai!




Okay, this is what I ended up with, I thought I did pretty good. I was sooo excited to find Boston's Mint Tea, my mom used to use that when I was little to make tea.  I also have been wanting to try Harney & Son Vanilla Grapefruit- so I was thrilled to find it.  Also I love Mighty Tea Jasmine, I was pumped to find more tonight.
They have loose bags that are 4 for $1.00







No comments:

Post a Comment