MIGHTY LEAF Black Tea Assortment Darjeeling Estate



 
This tea is on sale right now...normally $21.95, it is now $16.46- not bad for 30 bags of tea.
I am not sure how long the sale is going on, but as of 8/18/2013 there is still the 25% off all tea sale!!



 
Wake up and get going with our black tea sampler packaged in a large black tin. This sampler is perfect for morning tea drinkers and is a great way to try a variety of black tea pouch flavors. Filled with 30 compostable Tea Pouches, the following flavors are included in this sampler: Orange Dulce, Vanilla Bean, Bombay Chai, Organic Breakfast and Organic Earl Grey.


So far I have tried Orange Dulce and Vanilla Bean- they are both good.  I wanted to try the champagne of teas-Darjeeling tea.  I am not sure I have ever had Darjeeling before, but I have heard it is the champagne of teas.
 
I made a cup this morning and I did not like it. I even tried it with milk and I did not like it. I guess I do not have a refined palate.  I am a little bummed, but it just was odd tasting.  I think I will give them to remaining Darjeeling packets to Charlie at work, I know that he likes them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment