GEVALIA Tea

 
22 bags of Green Tea with Magno $9.99
 
22 bags of Afternoon Revial Tea $5.95 
 
 


 
Raspberry Hibiscus Tea, 22 bags $9.99                    Mixed Berry Tea, 22 bags $9.99


 $5.95 for 22 bags
 
I was excited to try Gevalia tea,  I purchased the "coffee" maker, to brew water for making tea. They were running one of their specials. For $19.95 I received the coffee maker and 4 kinds of teas.  I was very disappointed in the flavors though. I thought that they were all really weak.  I ended up giving the teas away.  I guess I just like a stronger tea.  I hope if you try the tea that you have a different experience than I did.  but, hey I got a great coffee maker to brew my water!  I tried all these teas above...The best thing about these teas was the tins that they came in :)
 
From the Website:

Subtle notes of hibiscus and licorice beautifully complement this luscious blend of tart lemon and sweet raspberry flavors. Whether served hot or cold, our Lemon Berry Breeze is a delectable treat for your taste buds.

Ingredients: Hibiscus Flowers, Licorice Root, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin Contains: Soy

No comments:

Post a Comment