PAROMI Chamomile Lavender Tea

Here is a new tea I tried this weekend.  I really like it!!!!  I am glad it is not too strong of the rooibos flavor, because I still have not really gotten used to that taste yet.  I do wish maybe the lavender was a little stronger, but still no complaints.  I really like this tea!




 
 

Chamomile Lavender combines soft floral notes of French lavender with fragrant Egyptian chamomile in a classic aromatic herbal infusion. The slightly sweet, nutty quality of South African rooibos (pronounced “ROY-bos") is added to create a full-bodied, smooth, caffeine-free blend. A cup of this sparkling reddish-brown brew will magically melt away the stresses of the day.

Ingredients:
organic rooibos, organic chamomile, organic lavender, natural vanilla essence

Brewing Instructions:
Place 1 sachet in 10-12 oz boiling water and steep 5 minutes. Breathe in harmony and balance. For a great second brew, reuse the sachet, steeping longer.

Caffeine:
Decaffeinated

Origin of Key Ingredients:
Organic & Fair Trade Rooibos: Cederberg Mountains around Clanwilliam near Cape Town, South Africa
Chamomile Blossoms: Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment