Cucumber sandwiches and a new hair do.....


 Melanie's great mom, Janet, brought in cucumber sandwiches the other day at work.  YUM!!!  So easy to make.  Just get:
1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
small cut pumpernickel rye bread
English cucumbers
dill

In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and dressing mix. Spread on one side of each slice of bread. score cucumber with a fork, thinly slice, place on slices of bread, garnish with dill.  ( I do not peel the cucumber)
super yummy!!!!!
 
Looking at my photo with the cucumber sandwiches I decided I needed a new do!!!  Actually, I had already decided that I needed to get it done.  I got the hair cut, and then colored it myself.  I like the change.   I feel about 10 pounds lighter and about 5 years younger now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment