MIGHTY LEAF Organic Spring Jasmine

 
I ordered some Mighty Leaf tea.  I decided I "needed" to have Jasmine tea since that is my new favorite flavor in tea.  I love this tea.  I think that it is light enough that it is not perfumey or floral.  But, we do all have different taste buds, I say this again, because I had my friend Dawn try the tea at work.  She thought that it was too floral and she was not a fan.
 

 
Ingredients Organic green tea, jasmine flowers
Organic Spring Jasmine
Organic Spring Jasmine green tea  is made of smooth Chinese loose leaf green tea leaves naturally scented by layers of Arabian jasmine buds. With an intoxicating aroma and a piquant yet rounded cup, Organic Spring Jasmine green tea in a silken tea pouch is our twist on a Chinese classic jasmine tea in a gourmet teabag.

No comments:

Post a Comment