Tea Journal

 
 
Do you drink a lot of tea?  Do you journal about it?  I have started in the last year writing down all the teas I drink.  I have a page (or two) for each tea company.  I write down the name of the tea- I list whether it is green, white, black, Oolong, Herbal, Rooibos, etc.  I then also give each tea a rating of NO! to 3.  I also add a "B" by the name if I blog about that tea. 
I carry this journal in my purse.  If I am at a store and I wonder if I liked a tea or if I tried a certain tea I can look in my journal.  I recommend making a journal if you plan to drink a lot of tea.
On the cover of my book I put two pictures, the first picture is one of my older sister and I from 1976...I was 4 years old and she was 7. Then I added a picture of my niece, three nephews and I drinking tea together....here I am at 41, my niece is 11, my nephews are 9,7,and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment