SMITHS Big Hibiscus

 
 
 

 
Look how beautiful this tea is!!!!
 
You can get this tea in sachets or loose leaf.  I like this tea, it is tart, but fruity.  I really like Smith tea- when I drink the tea, it reminds me of when I visited the Smith Tea Shop this past Spring.  I can not wait to visit them again.
 

About this Tea

The cabernet of hibiscus teas. We join luscious red hibiscus with Indian sarsaparilla, ginger, pink rose petals, and elderflowers from Europe. Deep red, complex, nuanced and caffeine free, this tea almost needs a corkscrew.

Ingredients

Hibiscus flowers, Indian sarsaparilla root, ginger root, natural flavors, rose petals, elderflowers and lemon myrtle.

Preparation

For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to a boil. Steep five minutes. If possible, play a little Django Reinhardt softly in the background.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment