OOLONG ORANGE BLOSSOM Taste test Tealightful vs Let's Do Tea

 
 TASTE TEST  Oolong vs Oolong
 
Time to taste two Orange Blossom Oolong Teas and see which one is better....
 
 
 










Okay, so I brewed the Tealightful Orange Blossom Oolong according to the label for 4-5 minutes.  It was way to strong.  So, I re-did it an steeped it for 3 minutes and it was really good.  I could not taste the orange, but I the jasmine taste was wonderful!  I have discovered that I really like the jasmine flavor!!!

http://www.tealightfultreasures.net/shop/productdetail.aspx?prod=T20224
 Product # T20224
Oolong Orange Blossom - 4 oz.
Oolong tea with orange oil and jasmine blossoms.
Toasty notes of spiced orange and fragrant jasmine. Stunning cold with fresh squeezed oranges.
Price: $13.50

 Next is to try Let's Do Tea Orange Blossom Oolong..... 
 
Okay, so I steeped a cup of tea and I could not finish it!  It was almost chlorine tasting.  I could not taste the jasmine flavor at all.  I am not sure if I could taste the orange or not.  It was just so strong of almost a black tea flavor.  I did not like it at all.  I have tried other Let's Do Teas and I have liked them, but this one was not for me!
 
http://www.letsdotea.com/

Orange Blossom Oolong tea 3 oz  $9.95

ingredients - Oolong tea, Jasmine Petals, Fruit peel, and natural flavoring 

HANDS DOWN TEALIGHTFUL WINS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment