Starbucks at Toccoa GA


In 1989/1990 I went on some college visits.  My first choice was Taylor University in IN. And it was the one college I did not get into. I then had to decide where God was leading.  I visited Moody Bible Institute in IL, Toccoa Falls in GA, and St Paul Bible College in MN.  I ended up at St Paul and I loved it!!  
Above is a photo of me at my college visit to Toccoa Falls an the other is a photo of me over 15 years later as I went with my cousin on her college visit.  My younger sister ended up attending here along with many friends. It is a great Christian & Missionary Alliance College. There is a beautiful falls right on the campus.  This trip back to Toccoa was my first trip there since my initial college visit, 




I had a great time with my cousin, her mom (my first cousin), and my aunt.  It was a really fun car trip.
I was SOOO excited to see that Toccoa Falls had a Starbucks right on campus!!!  I would have loved to have that when I was in college. I was even more excited to see that the carried my Passion tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment