Cusa FREE Tea Samples and the Lemon Black Tea




After I stumbled on Cusa Tea, I went on line to learn more about Cusa Tea.  When I did, I discovered the trial offer, trying all 7 instant flavors for shipping only.


In less than a week I received my package of instant teas.  I am so excited to try these!  I have only tired the mango and it was good, we will see what the others are like....


In my research I discovered that the owner, Jim, is from Ohio- near where I live.  I think it is great that an fellow Ohioian developed this tea!


I also received a coupon for discount for more tea...




The lemon black tea is really great.  This tea is really nice and it's super easy to make a cup. I can not wait until they make even more flavors.  I love the idea of instant tea with no sugar!


No comments:

Post a Comment