Rishi Tea for Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving was a great time with family and great food. I also enjoyed a good tea.  I am not sure what it was- there was no label on it, other than it was Rishi Tea.  The tea was very nice and had lots of great flavor.


There is so much to be thankful throughout the year.  Thanksgiving is a great day to remember all of those things.  I am so blessed.  I have a God that loves me!!!  To me that is the most important thing.  I hope you know Him, if not message me I'd love to tell you about Him.  He came to earth, born of a virgin, then later he died and rose again.  He can forgive us of all our sins, He is the only way to real hope and joy, and an everlasting life.
I am thankful for my family- especially my mom this year, who was recently hospitalized.  She is fine, but there are moments you realize what you could have lost.  My family is wonderful and supportive.
I am thankful for my house, car, and this year my new cat, Earl Grey.
I am thankful for my friends and my job.
I am so blessed.




It was fun to watch my dad and nephews nervously watch football.

I love these silly guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment