Tea Forte, Bombay Chai with Hartzlers Eggnog

I found this fun sign at Pine Tree Barn in Wooster, it made me chuckle.  

Time for some Christmas fun!!!  A time of games, being with family, and most importantly celebrating Jesus birth!!

I hope if you are reading this you know about Jesus and what He has done for you.  Jesus is the reason for this Christmas season.  He loves you.  He came to earth through the virgin Mary.  He came to save each one of us from our sins, He is the only way to have everlasting life.  He wants to have a personal relationship with you.  He then died and rose again three days later- He took our sins upon Himself.    He can bring true joy and peace.  I am more than happy to tell you about Him if you contact me.


I decided to make a Chai Latte with eggnog.  Oh my!!!  First off you can not beat Hartzler Dairy Eggnog- it is like a smoothie all on it's own.  But, when you make a good chai and froth in the eggnog you have a hit on your hands!!!



  • Organic black tea
  •  
  • Organic ginger
  •  
  • Organic cinnamon
  •  
  • Organic cardamom
  •  
  • Natural flavors
  •  
  • Organic cloves
  •  
  • Organic star anise
  •  
  • Organic black pepper



This is delicious and I wish I could get Hartzler eggnog year round!   Tea Forte does a great job with their chai as well.  This was the perfect combination of spices from the chai and the sweetness of the eggnog.



More fun with family!  We love to play games together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment