Loosen Up Vanilla Chai Latte with Almond Milk




I just discovered this tea company, Loosen Up.  This tea is made here in Ohio. There is a great story with the young man who created this tea.  He started his business when he was 19.

This tea is really good!  I love all the chucks of goodness in this tea.  The vanilla is subtle, but there.  You get these nice notes of vanilla and the other notes of chai- like cardamom, clove, black pepper and more.  One unique thing about tea is that the creator, Tyler, adds an olive leaf to most all of his teas.  

Tyler's dad who is a Master Herbalist, taught him the powers of the olive leaf, so Tyler adds an olive leaf to his teas now.  I think that is super cool.


I have been enjoying making this tea as part of my "Kettle's On" ministry.   During the 30 plus days we have been sheltering at home I have been offering free tea to anyone who stops by my house.  It's one small way to give joy.  

Anyone is welcome to stop by my house, wait on my porch, and I will make them the tea of their choice.


I hope you are finding joy and giving joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment