Global Tastes Cinnamon Fusion Chai


I love a good chai.  And Global Tastes has some great chai teas.  I was introduced to Global Tastes when I did product testing.  I tested their set of chai teas.  I am finding them delightful.




I admit, I was not sure about a cinnamon chai.  I am not always a fan of cinnamon- to me a little goes a long long way.  But, I made this one and I was pleasantly surprised.  

This one reminded me of a warm cookie.  I think has the perfect amount of cinnamon.  You get just a hint of the cinnamon as an after taste.  It is rich and smooth.  I am a fan!!


I frothed this with almond milk and some vanilla syrup.

Earl was super excited because he knew Deb was coming over.  He was waiting anxiously at the door.


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know can I purchase the Global Tastes Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you asking where you can purchase it? I went on line to purchase it.

      Delete